Thursday, August 25, 2011

beater boards/ Rise of the Planet of the Apes

For the past two days I've been riding my beater board at t-street and it has been so much fun. The waves have been perfect and wedgy so it was really easy to ride beaters. On Tuesday I almost pulled a sushi roll or a el rollo standing up while doing a double grab. I was going down the line and said to me," Air the wedge!" So I went up to air it and grabed my board and the lip flipped me and I landed on my stomach. I was so bummed I didn't stick the sushi roll because it would of been totally awesome. Last night I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes at the Kiledascope with Hugh and my dad. The movie was about an ape who had a virus transfered to it in birth from it's mother. The ape's mother, Bright Eyes, protected the baby when the scientist tried see Bright Eyes for a checkup. The scientists thought that the virus, which was supposed to mend brain cells and increase intelligance as well as cure various brain disorders, was having rogue side-effects and after a long chase killed Bright Eyes and the other apes. When the man saw that Bright Eyes was just protecting her baby he takes it home and raises it like a child because it has the virus in it and made it have super intellect. Everything is perfect until....
To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment