Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Somethings are on my mind

I saw a article yesterday on Surfline that said Daphne's made a surf team and Kelly Slater, Griffin Colapinto, Corey Colapinto, Tia Blanco, and mabye Colton Ward. How cool is that?! In the article it said that Kelly Slater is going to tutor them in contest surfing and hangout in San Clemente for a while. That must insane to surf with Kelly Slater for the summer and have him give you tips and pointers. The funny thing is Daphne's was a full flegded greek restruant until May and then all of a sudden became a complete surf resturant and is now the California Greek. I really can't wait to start doing merit badges because if I get 4 or 5 done by October, I get to go to Cabo San Lucas for 4 days and surf my brains out. I'm so hyped! If I get two more required merit badges and four more others I can get my Eagle and all my palms! Earlier today I saw a article on the internet that is saying that Hurricane Irene is heading to the mainland and is supposed to become a class 4 hurricane before it hits land. It seems like another Hurricane Katrina is the last thing we need right now with the ecomony. Adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment